
We went to Seafood Village Restaurant for Father's Day. Good thing we made a reservation b/c it was pretty busy! Mmm, I like this restaurant, but next time I will try different dishes. Everything was a bit salty! The baked squid is really good but too salty and peppery. The crab is flavorful, but annoying to eat if you don't like getting messy. The house noodle isn't that good though, and the green beans are kinda boring, and also too salty.
Picasa collage only lets me do pics in 9, 16, 25, etc formation so I just had to add in 3 pics of Jer, Gigi, and my mom b/c I had no more food pics. :P Gigi's cute huh!
Seafood Village Restaurant
9669 Las Tunas Dr
Temple City, CA 91780 626.286.2299
1 comment:
when i got back from vietnam back in 2006, i ate at the monterey park location east of garvey and atlantic. i def think its too salty but yeah, everytime ive been there its crazy busy.
Post a Comment