...Clothes!
Hehe, I got the position at Cedar Sinai! Time to go shopping since this gig doesn't look like a jeans and t-shirt place (my usual grad sch fare). :) I want to increase my collection of nice dress pants and maybe look for a 3 piece suit for my upcoming SD conference. I could also use some new pairs of underwear. I also want a nice workout/gym bag. Too bad Citadel doesn't have any sports store outlets, but we'll make do with what they do have. It'll be my first time there, can you believe it? I usually only go to Cabazon or Camarillo. But anyways, for the most part I've refrained from shopping this whole summer b/c I still haven't gotten paid. (Yes, I've worked 3 months and 3 days now w/o pay- where is my damn check? My invoice got processed 12 days ago!)
Ok going to stop harping on that. ANYWAYS I'm really excited about what I'm gonna do (part of it is creating health education media tools). Hopefully this'll help my career along even further and maybe help narrow down what I actually want to do after I finish my MPH. Unfortunately I'll still be working at the other gig (but after next week I'll have less than 100 hours to go) and I'll be starting school again so life will be super busy! No more free time, boo. But I'm actually looking forward to all my classes this quarter, can you believe it? Ask me again how I'm liking school midway through the quarter. :) But yes, the thing I'm most looking forward to this fall is working at Cedar Sinai's Community Health Education Initiatives office! Oh yeah, and I'm excited that I can pay rent again. Here's to being excited about new jobs and opportunities and finishing up old jobs and trying to do it w/o burning bridges. I just need to hold my tongue until my 400 hours are up. You guys know me and my big mouth. :P
Okay, time to go shopping!
No comments:
Post a Comment