Wednesday, September 3, 2008

On a random beautiful lazy summer day, Christina and I went out to Redondo Beach to try super fresh seafood and shakes from Ruby's Diner.

I tried uni for the first time! It was...interesting. I would try it again. :) I don't crave it though.

Before

During
Mmm, the crab was fresh and tasty! After we picked out our crabs, the guy steamed it for about 20 minutes. We also had fresh raw oysters. Check out more pics at photoist.
Quality Seafood
130 International Boardwalk
Redondo Beach, CA 90277
310.372.6408


Watching Food Network while working out makes all food seem even tastier than it really is. While at Wooden, I saw an episode of Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives which featured cold tasty treats such as the red velvet ice cream from Maggie Moos, and the milkshake from Ruby's Diner.

My plain vanilla shake was pretty good on my end but I think that the In N Out version is just as good and cheaper too. Christina's strawberry shake was way too sweet! Oh well, hit or miss, it's fun to try new things.
Ruby's Diner
245 N Harbor Dr
Redondo Beach, CA 90277
310.376.7829

No comments: