
I've been to Hakata Ramen (both Rosemead and Gardena locations) numerous times but I don't think I've blogged about it before. Anyhoo it's a "when you want ramen it hits the spot" restaurant and since I'm not particularly picky about my ramen (as long as the broth's not too salty and the noodles are of good consistency) I usually don't mind going back here time and time again. Don't get the spam musubi though. Make it using this recipe. :P
Hakata Ramen
2015 W Redondo Beach Blvd
Gardena, CA 90247 310.329.1335
Oh that last picture is obviously not taken at Hakata Ramen, but it is of Cam at the Santouka in Mitsuwa on Venice. (I only had 8 pics for the Picasa collage...needed one more, haha) Sorry Wandering Chopsticks, I know you said this location sucks but my friend really wanted to try out this chain and this was the closest one! Someday we will try the Torrance/Costa Mesa locations! But knowing me, I can't really tell the difference. :P
1 comment:
I was really into the ramen craze but every time I went to Daikokuya it was closed! Like three times! Still haven't done the spicy ramen challenge at Orochon either. I just find parking in Little Tokyo annoying. Maybe we should go sometime though!
Post a Comment