Countries I've been to:
Most visited:
Canada- 5 times
I'd like to go back to New York, France, Vietnam, and Australia
Countries/states that I'd like to go to:
Yeah, quite ambitious. I just picked the whole African continent b/c I have no idea which countries I'd visit for my safari. :P
Look at my list- I found it funny that I want to eat in the Asian countries but I want to sightsee in the European ones. :P

2 comments:
hey when'd you visit the states west of tx? when we moved to ca we drove through nm & az. all i remember is getting milk from mcdonalds. haha i was 4! on my "to travel to" list is hk, new zealand, australia, & new orleans. i wanna go back to houston when its not so hot/humid. you should def make it to mexico one of these days!
i have one too i think, it's on my facebook i hope
Post a Comment