Wow... I think I was the only girl who went to Math Field Day in like 4th(?) grade. Back in the day when I wanted to be a mathematician. Hahahaha. Now my math sucks! I got 1st and whatever place the green ribbon is. Wow! What if we went the same year!?! I think I have the booklet. I should check! :P
Ooh yes look it up! I only won district level comps twice in 4th and 8th grade so that's the only time I competed against schools outside our district. All the other years I lost against local schools, hehe. Remember the categories? Estimation, spacial relationships, the fast math category...and something else.
2 comments:
Wow... I think I was the only girl who went to Math Field Day in like 4th(?) grade. Back in the day when I wanted to be a mathematician. Hahahaha. Now my math sucks! I got 1st and whatever place the green ribbon is. Wow! What if we went the same year!?! I think I have the booklet. I should check! :P
Ooh yes look it up! I only won district level comps twice in 4th and 8th grade so that's the only time I competed against schools outside our district. All the other years I lost against local schools, hehe. Remember the categories? Estimation, spacial relationships, the fast math category...and something else.
Post a Comment