Wednesday, June 6, 2007

The Stacks Get Higher


Can I finish a dozen of these works by June 17? (Yes I still frequent my local library, and that's when most of the books are due.) If you haven't noticed I'm on a Marian Keyes kick right now. Every so often I discover an author whose works I enjoy so much that I make it my mission to read everything published by him/her. In elementary school it was Beverly Cleary, Judy Delton, Patricia Reilly-Giff, Lois Lowry, Carolyn Keene, Roald Dahl etc, in middle school it was Judy Blume, Paula Danziger etc, in high school it was Olivia Goldsmith, Agatha Christie, Jane Austen, etc, and in college I took a hiatus, haha.

Now it's Marian Keyes. Oh hell, I also read everything and anything nowadays. But I haven't quite forgotten the writers of works that I loved to read growing up- Yoshiko Uchida, Roald Dahl, and of course, Nancy Drew (although they are of course ghostwriters now). I want to be retired and still read Nancy Drew books, hehe.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

have fun reading them......or u can just go out and take pics :-P

Tabitha said...

you rock my reading world. how do you find the time? you must not watch tv - that's super cool =)