
Night started off at South Food and Wine Bar. Yummy food! Get the crab omelette! Tasty! The appetizer plate is also delicious. BM Ngoc picked it b/c they are going to the land down under for their h-moon.
Then we headed to the Supper Club. Lots of interesting looking people! We had a tranny stripper named Diva Dan. There's youtube videos on this dude! We also saw lots of man-thongs, and the bendiest man in San Francisco.
Then we tried to going to Bubble Lounge but there was no parking and we were all pretty tired so we called it a night. Fun times!
Then, the next day we had the bridal shower. It was hosted at BM Allison's apartment in Berkeley, which has a sick view from the balcony!

We had lots of delicious food...breads and cakes and cupcakes and crepes...yum!
I planned all the games and the decorations. We played wedding taboo (which I made from scratch), "How well do you know the bride?", and How well does Susan know Alfred?" We also did a mimosa toast, mmm! Our BM gift to her was a tastebook. What a fun concept!

Susan, you're less than 2 days away! I am so excited for you! =)
2 comments:
Your posts (like the past 3) made me laugh!! I can't wait for KOREAN BBQ!!! And yes, muffin tops (the edible kind) are the best part of the muffin. And yay for dreaming about the next baking/cooking project!
wow...i didn't know they would let you take pictures inside the "Supper Club"
Post a Comment