Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Lazy and Inconsiderate

I ran out of toilet paper at the end of last week and was planning on bringing back some rolls on yesterday. I didn't feel the need to replenish it right then and there b/c I was on my way out and wouldn't come back for 4 days. I guess my aptmate (she has her own private bathroom, but everyone uses mine since it's disconnected from my room) had her group members over during one of those days...b/c when I came back, I saw an opened roll lying on the counter with some torn up sheets next to you. I think my aptmate gave her the roll since there wasn't any left...but whoever was the culprit didn't even bother to put the TP on the roll and just left it on the counter! How lazy and inconsiderate. Her group members collectively use my bathroom more than I do probably since I'm rarely home and they are here quite often doing their group project. The least they could do is put my damn TP on the roll. >_<

1 comment:

David said...

Wait until you have kids.