Tuesday, May 27, 2008

APHA Here I Come!

Dear Jeannie Phuong Nguyen,

Congratulations! We are pleased to inform you that your Abstract 187128, titled "Reducing Youth Access to Tobacco: A Community Effort to Implement a Tobacco Retail Licensing Ordinance" has been selected for Poster presentation during the 136th APHA Annual Meeting & Exposition (October 25-29, 2008) in San Diego, CA.

Your abstract, selected from a large number of submittals, was judged to be of high quality and interest.

You are confirmed and scheduled to present at the following session:

4229.0, Youth Access to Tobacco: The Retail Environment, scheduled for Tuesday, October 28, 2008 at 2:30 PM.

You may see a detailed schedule for this session at
http://apha.confex.com/apha/136am/webprogram/Session24750.html

You can also find guidelines for Poster presentations at
http://www.apha.org/meetings/sessions/SessionPresentersOnly.htm

I presented at a smaller conference last year but my ghetto poster was made with markers and cheap cardboard. Not this time around though! I'm gonna have a real professional poster that's laminated! =)

Oh, APHA is the American Public Health Association. I'm gonna pimp myself and my resume at this conference too! I need a job!

5 comments:

Mstic said...

congrats =D

Jerry said...

congratulations!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
David said...

Congratz, I guess "harassing" (i.e.- driving around to openly known and given addresses) of public officials works :P