Okay, so we had left our registries alone for quite some time, I think nearly a month. During our second trip to Macys, we chose a nicer one that was also bigger. It was even decorated! See pic below:
So first we printed out our registry from last time:
Friends and family would do this too. Or they could look it up online.I heart Kate Spade!! But not that practical for our own purposes...
There are WAY too much choices for silverware. However, it was easier to choose a set on this trip because we were able to focus better.
I wonder how many people have done that to that exact pillow.
Le Creuset...le sigh.
I told you it was tiring!!
Yay we finished.
We added much more stuff this time around!
So after we came home, we had the task of comparing our Macys and Amazon registries. We basically looked up everything that we found at Macys to see if it was cheaper on Amazon. Sometimes it was, sometimes it wasn't. We made the decision of keeping what where. But with that many items, we still had some mistakes, which kitchen savvy BM S found later! Whew! Turns out we had around a handful of doubles that we neglected to delete, no bueno. That stuff just makes my eyes glaze over, I tell you!
In a later post I'll go over some stuff on our registry that I'm uber excited about! And some stuff that I have no reason why I put it there other than the fact that I really want it for no other reason than just because.
No comments:
Post a Comment