This is definitely a gem of a place on Pico! One of the many things I love about LA is that there's great food around each & every corner, and Papa Cristos is no exception!
There are so many choices!
The paper menu has descriptions...but as they say about pictures...
House root beer. Refreshing! They make and bottle their own.
Beef kebab plate. This plate had the right balance of protein, carbs and veggies. I was very satisfied.
My dining partner, otherwise known as BM JT. We have a standing date every month- I always look forward to our monthly meals!
The dining area is so festive! On Thursdays they have something called Big Fat Greek Thursday Night Dinner. Visit the FAQs section of their website for more details!
I really enjoyed the baklava here. Many places make it way too sweet but Papa Cristos does it just right!
You can see the mini market closer to the back. They also have a mini meat/deli counter directly behind the dessert area but you can't see it in this picture. But that's okay- because you should visit this place and see for yourself. Καλή όρεξη! (Bon appetit!)
Papa Cristos
2771 W Pico Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90006
(323) 737-2970
3 comments:
Mmm Looks good!!
I drove past this place last night on my way to dinner and was just thinking I really needed to stop in.
You know I lived like 3 blocks from this place for 10+ years and I still have yet to step foot inside? Not for lack of trying though... I just always want to go on the closed day. :p
Post a Comment