Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Cozy Tea

I'm pretty wedding-ed out for the moment so let's switch gears and look at pictures of objects that I'm never tired of- FOOD.

Back in October, BM JT invited me to a food tasting held at her former coworker's home.  Her former coworker wanted to test out some recipes on us so that she could tweak them for her someday-to-be-opened eatery.  Only $20 for all those goodies?  Sign me up!

Menu

I like that moniker!

Curried sandwiches.  This was my favorite!  I've asked her twice for the recipe but no luck. :(

Radish and watercress I think.  Could have been bland, but these were pretty good.

Really good flavor, but she accidentally burned it slightly so it wasn't to its full potential.  I'd take a slice of that along with a cup of tea any day though!

Orange scones.  These were my favorite- I could have eaten a dozen of these!

Fresh bread makes all the difference!

Another view of the menu- but check out that tablecloth.  I love it!

Apple cake?  I enjoyed this as well.

She's held other events since but I haven't had a chance to go again.  Now I'm really hungry and it's nowhere close to dinner time...

No comments: