Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Omakase at Toshi Sushi part 2

In case you missed it, here's part 1.

So after the yummy black cod, I attacked the Kobe beef.

Seared then served over ice

Melt in your mouth good!

Got some fried stuff.  Tako I think. (Octopus)

Yummy shrimp heads!!

More nigiri.  It was so fresh.  My palate is spoiled now!

Miso soup with clams.  Man, life would suck if I was allergic to seafood...or worse if I didn't like it.  (Hmm, maybe that's why ppl pity me when I say that I don't like cheese, onions, or garlic...cuz I pity seafood haters!)

Check out that salmon roe!! Yum!!

Mochi plate for dessert

Roasted green tea

It's down the street from Daikokuya

I framed the card that I gave Jerry.  Fitting huh!

2 comments:

T.P. said...

Ohhh..all your pictures convinced me that I should go to this restaurant. I think I'll take Andreas here for his bday since he has been dying to try omakase.

Love all the pictures.

Mstic said...

very nice jeannie.....your food photography has progressed =D very kewl!!