Sometimes.
My problem is that I like to blab, esp when I'm excited. And I won't even realize I'm blabbing, until Jerry and his awesome ears pick up some random detail that my loose lips inadvertently give away.
Case in point.
Saturday night. In the car with one of my BMs Susan, and Jerry on the 405. We're gonna meet up with Susan's hubby for dinner. (the conversation is not verbatim, but based on bits and pieces of what I remember)
Jerry: So what did you girls do this afternoon?
Jeannie: We went to a ribbon place and a bridal store, so much stuff there!
Susan: Yeah it was fun!
Jerry: How was trying on dresses?
Susan: Cam looked good!
Jeannie: Yeah, she tried on this really nice dress but it was ----- and since I'm wearing ----- she said that she couldn't wear ----- so she's going to buy this other dress instead!
Jerry: So you're wearing -----?
Silence.
Jeannie: (turn around to the backseat) OMG SUSAN DID I JUST TELL HIM WHAT MY WEDDING DRESS LOOKED LIKE?
Susan: ...silence...
Jeannie: Why of all times did you choose to listen to meeeeee nowwwwww??
Jerry: I don't know.
Well okay, since the cat's out of the bag, let me show you all what my dress looks like:
via I Do Weddings
Oh just kidding. This is really my dress.
via I Do Weddings
Kidding again. Sigh. Luckily that's all he knows. There's much more to my dress than the ----- so hopefully I can keep my mouth shut between now and September. Woohoo, exactly 9 months away!
PS. Want to know what the ----- is? PM me later :)


6 comments:
darn. i was hoping that 2nd pic would be your dress.
oh darn. now that I know what you like, maybe it's back to the drawing board for me.
So your boobs and belly will be hanging out? :P
yep i'm gonna be one sexy mess!
Since you have 9 months, you can physically achieve #1, which will help you get #2 also.
Hey, I saw that second dress on "Say Yes to the Dress" today! I think it's a Pnina Fornay (most likely spelled incorrectly).
Post a Comment