Wednesday, August 27, 2008

A Mini Rant

I love my family and they're all really cute and warm and fuzzy but sometimes I wish I wasn't living so close to them that I have to go to every single family function and that if I don't I'm going to feel guilty about not going. We have a pretty busy Labor Day wknd planned with visits to both the Hollywood and Rose Bowls and Sunday was our day to chill and not have to go anywhere. Not I'm not doing anything special but the last thing I want to do is wake up and drag my butt to the beach. If you know me pretty well, you know that I'm not a big fan of the beach. I hate excessive sun exposure and I hate getting sandy. I especially HATE crowds and with it being Labor Day weekend and all, it's going to be packed. Even though I can swim now I don't ever plan on swimming in the big big ocean. So, I don't really feel like driving all the way out to whatever beach all my cousins are going to be at, because it's going to be at least a 30 mile drive each way and I have to go by myself b/c I know Jer's tired of me dragging him to family event after family event. But now I'm in a bad mood b/c I already feel guilty about not wanting to go, but I know I'll begrudgingly go, and I'm in a worse mood b/c there goes my plan to lazy around.

I'm already in a bad mood b/c my day started with a super fat obese lady who had to choose to sit next to me on the freaking bus all the way from Palms to UCLA. She was so fat her heat radiated onto my thigh and the rest of my body and she hogged all the bus AC. I'm sorry, but there is no excuse for being fat like that. I hate obese people. I have absolutely no sympathy for them and I don't care that I'm in public health, I'm just going to say that. I bet the rest of the people in public health feel the same way but are too PC/cowardly to say what they really think.

Then, at work, I had to drop $20 for a dumb lunch to celebrate someone's bday that I don't really care about. Oh, did I mention that our bdays are 11 days apart and someone at work conveniently "forgot" that it was my bday and didn't include me at all? I had to sit through the entire lunch pretending I was having a good time while feeling like shit that my own coworkers, in addition to treating me like ass when it comes to paying my wages (I've worked 2 months and 2 weeks now w/o pay) also has forgotten my bday? Not that I really care about the lovely bday wishes from my coworkers, I wanted a free lunch and a gift card damn it!! (That's what everyone at work gets for their bday).

Then I had a lousy workout at Wooden. Okay, not super lousy. I was able to run at 6.1 speed for almost 15 minutes. But I was so tired b/c my leg was aching half the time I was running. And the rest of my workout sucked. I couldn't do some of the weight machines for the life of me. I think my body hates me right now b/c I'm not feeding it enough fruits and veggies.

When I came home, I was looking forward to a tasty dinner. I had a really good meal that I heated up. After taking a few bites, I decided it needed more furikake. Right when I got to the kitchen counter, I DROPPED MY ENTIRE DINNER ON THE FLOOR. :( I almost wanted to cry.

Then, I had a cramp on my feet that would not go away, no matter how much I massaged it. Owww. :( I should have cooled down after my workout but I was too tired. I guess I paid for it with the cramps.

And then I found a gunk of chocolate cake stuck between my toes. Gross.

And it's only 9:41pm. What else is gonna go wrong next?

*edit
I'm pretty gullible:
jer: i need to take apart my comp
need to restart for 20 mins
is that ok?
me: yeah
okbyebabe
k bye

10:37pm
homeboy shows up at my door. yay my night got better :) I honestly had no idea!

No comments: