
Susan was in town so what else did we do but go eat? Based on Wandering Chopsticks' recommendation, we went to Luscious Dumplings. That weekend in June was insanely hot, so we didn't want to eat anything too heavy. It was too far to drive to ktown for some naeng myun, so dumplings it was. The food was pretty decent. I wasn't blown away by any of the items, but what I liked was that the prices were very modest and the portions were perfect for two people. Oftentimes I hate going to eat at places where they charge you an insane amt but they give you enough food for 3 people, and since you can't eat it at all and it's not practical to take it home, it goes to waste anyway.
Luscious Dumplings Inc.
704 W. Las Tunas Dr., #E4
San Gabriel, CA 91776
626.282.8695
Oh, and Phoenix Inn (for desserts mostly) is across the plaza and they were blasting the AC so that, coupled with fruity drinks and yummy custard was a perfect way to end our meal.
1 comment:
Tim and I were almost out the door and on our way here and then we looked at the time and it closed! Boo. Maybe next time...
Post a Comment