Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Bday Bling

For my bday present, Jer gave me some gorgeous diamond studs!! 1/3 carat, platinum. Not only did I love my present, but I had so much fun searching for it!

I got sent on a scavenger hunt all over the house with clues in the Scrabble box, Kitchen Aid mixer, ice cream carton, and even the garage where my next clue was hidden next to the miter saw.



Finally, my last clue was to find Banksy's Bridge because my present was hiding behind it. I kept looking for my Banksy book but it was at my apt. Then I realized that for xmas I gave him a picture frame that had a pic of the bridge. And there it was, hiding all day!

I was so excited!! Even though I had a feeling that I was getting earrings, I had no idea they'd be this sparkly and shiny!!!

This was at swimming the next day. Much better lighting. :)

Yay, no more itchy or infected ears for the rest of my life!

No comments: