Thursday, August 21, 2008

Bday Dinner and Bowling

Some pictures from Garden Cafe and Action Lanes :)

Noreen and Dave

Nancy and Mike

Cam and Chris

Ann and Aaron

Allen

Christina

Emmanuell

Terri

John

Lots of food! We all ate family style, just the way I like it. :)

Then it was off to Action Lanes. We had a great mix of people and everyone seemed to have fun bowling. Cosmic bowling rules!

We had 4 lanes

Jerry throws a strike

Rachel, Cam, Jenta, Hyobin

Rieber roomie

Alfred and Hyobin

Jenta and Ainsley

Afterwards we went to say bye to some folks chilling at the bar, and we ended up staying for a little bit to sing. I'm not a big fan of public karaoke though but it was fun to see ppl get into it. :) Tong serenaded Rachel with a scandalous song!

What a fun, fun night. :) I can't wait to go bowling again!

No comments: