
Now
Thank goodness some things never change!
Nancy and I used to see each other almost everyday for 3 years since we were floor/roommates. But now it seems like we only see each other once a month! :( At least that's better than nothing!
So yesterday we:
Shopped
Yes, we both ended up buying it.
Ate
Red Dragon
Shogun Special
Baked Scallops over California Rolls with eel sauce
Shogun Sushi
10174 Reseda Blvd
Northridge, CA 91324
(plaza on the corner of Reseda and Devonshire)
Bowled
Visited Yuri + Eddie + Baby
Yuri scared us with a lot of stories. No babies for us for a LONG TIME! It was so great to see her in action as a mamma though. :)
For more pics, go here. Can't wait to go shopping again! I love picking out clothes for my gals. :)
2 comments:
some things do change! my boobs seemed to have gotten bigger and better! hahahahahha!!!!
i had loads of fun yesterday! thanks for a GREATTTTT day! =) i <3 shopping with you. THANKS for making me buy the shirts...i love love love love love them! :D
1. Aww man! I was totally gonna say Nancy's first two sentences! She beat me to it.
2. Eel sauces is the best!
3. You guys are so lucky to have seen Yuri and her baby! I need to hear some of those mama horror stories.
Post a Comment