Tuesday, April 3, 2007

How Susan Made My Day

Susan: but! this brings me to an important issue
...
Susan: will you be my maid of honor?
me: awww! yes!
Susan: yaaaaaay!

I was having an icky morning and this was a total surprise!


Things I am excited about:
1. What my dress will look like. Susan is adamant about no red. Thank goodness! When I was a bridesmaid a couple summers ago, we were swathed in super-duper red dresses.
2. Throwing the bridal shower
3. Toast/speech during reception
4. Planning the bachelorette party! (which is on the list --->)
5. Just being able to be a part of one of the happiest days of her life!

Summer 2008 sounds so far away but it'll be here before we know it! :)

1 comment:

Susan said...

I am so happy :) We're going to have lots of fun planning and doing girly things!