Saturday, April 28, 2007

Apron Adventure

Really, how hard is it to make an apron? Just cut it out, slap some material together, sew a bit here and there. Heehee, as Christina and I learned...it's a lot harder than it looks, and we only did the prep work!

We got the pattern for a reversible apron.


Christina's cow pockets! The cutest!


One side of my apron. Make sure you have really really really sharp scissors that will cut the material neatly.


Christina's non-cow side.

My cousin sewed it all together for us. I felt really bad asking her after finding out it took her over 2 hours to sew each one! She did a great job though, our aprons turned out so much more prettier than those ugly store-bought ones.

1 comment:

Regina said...

I love the cows!!! I wanted an apron a year ago, but I was too lazy and cheap to buy one. So I took one of Carlos' old t-shirts, cut around the neck, made zigzags in the back to tie, and voila! I had my own 5-minute apron. It's not all that pretty, but it served it's purpose.

Now I can't wait to make a real one and pretty like yours!