I consider myself so lucky to live close enough to my friends & family that I am able to spend quality time with 'em!
I don't have many friends who are baseball fans (or even sports fans) and they are mostly guys (hi Matt!) but it never hurts to expose the gals to the game! I was hoping my little cousins would start getting into it, hehe. Baseball should not just be for boys, but for babes too! >_<
Our view. Every time I've gone to a game, I've always sat in a different section. I think my favorite is pavilion, except that it gets so rowdy you can't buy beer there, hrmph.
Ann loves this pic. It's a cool shot, eh?
We ate so much junk. Garlic fries, corn dog, Coke, beer, hot cheetos, yan-yan, & cotton candy. This morning Christina was like: "get beer- it makes the game more bearable!" And my response was...but I love baseball...I don't need anything to make it bearable! Well, maybe beer did the trick for Ann. Isn't she a great best friend? She sat through the whole game and didn't complain! :)
It was cold! Brrr.
For additional silly photos, go here. Sports fans, stay tuned. The rest of you can skip the following part of my entry.
Btw, SUCKY GAME. Dodger bats had no oomph. I wish the McCourts would leave town and go back east. And they should not have re-signed Nomar- we could have used some of that money for up and coming players. Anyhoo, I guess I'm done with my rant.
3 comments:
Hey Jeannie, it's Jason. Can't wait to be back at Dodger Stadium with you guys again. Hmm... why don't you like Nomar? He's old, and fragile, but he still hits for a high avg. and is leading the team in RBIs. And it's not like the team is crappy. Many analysts picked them to win the division, and a few even picked them to go to the World Series. I don't understand your disapproval.
haha. well they did win the series. but i know that even though they won game one they still didn't play that well. as for nomar, he's had winter to rest up. but as the season wears on, so will he. he's not going to put up the same type of numbers after the break.
well, we'll see what happens! :)
i like their dodger jerseys so cute. i think originally i had go to a baseball game on my 101. i told shawn i would go sometime. hes a huge baseball fan. maybe the three of us could go some time :)
Post a Comment