Monday, November 15, 2010

Undecisive: Holiday Cards

I decided against making my own holiday cards this year because I have other DIY plans for the holidays.  Minted is offering 40% to former customers (I did my wedding invites with them) for one product, so I'm highly considering using them again.

The only thing is I can't decide which card!
Jerry likes this one more.  I do too, but I'm worried that it's a bit too cheesy lovey dovey?  I think I've made it clear that I'm not really one for PDA in any shape or form!  Or maybe I'm just being too paranoid.  It is awfully cute!!  And the pale blue is so pretty.
The picture is not as cute, but I like having two picture slots.  And it's "safer." 

I just realized that I could probably solve the snowman card problem by creating a collage out of 2 pictures and uploading it as one image onto the website.  But I'm worried about the quality, picasa tends to lower image quality when making collages, grrr.

I think I'm leaning towards the snowman one...but I don't know!  I'll have to sit on it for a week or so.

No comments: