One of us is a Justin Bieber fan. I won't say who.
Watching the AMAs:
Willow Smith: "Now put your hands together for Justin Bieber!"
One of us: ::clap clap clap clap::
Googling Justin Bieber:
One of us: "Did you know that there was a online vote to see where Justin Bieber should perform next and everyone chose North Korea?? That would be so funny!!"
Watching Justin Bieber tilt his head as his hair falls into place:
One of us: "You think if I grow my hair out it'll look like Justin Bieber?"
In the shower:
One of us: "Baby baby baby oh! Baby baby baby oh! I thought you'd always be mine!!"
Out of the shower:
One of us: "Man, I wish I was a pop star."
On youtube watching the trailer for Never Say Never:
One of us: "Ooh can we go see that in the theater???"
(Keep in mind, the last time either one of us went to a movie theater was at least 1.5 years ago)
The other one of us likes Justin Bieber too. Just not as much...
1 comment:
want his album?
Post a Comment