Jerry and I don't have the same exact tastes in music, but there are some bands that we both like, one of them being Linkin Park. LP has a special place in our relationship: on our first? or second? date Jerry picked me up from my apartment. However, being the practical person I am, I saw that he had scored the prime parking spot in front of my place. And since it was street cleaning or something or another the next day and I was parked in a crappy space, I decided to take his spot. I know, utterly romantic. Anyways, the song playing inside my car while I moved it was "In Between" from Minutes to Midnight (I had been playing that CD non stop for months!). So I finish parking and I hop into the Tacoma. And the EXACT same song was playing in his truck! Was that a match made in heaven or what? :P
Fast forward a few months, I took him to see Linkin Park at Staples for his Christmas present.
Fast forward a few years, Linkin Park released A Thousand Suns, and I'm really digging track #8- "Waiting For The End."
What are you listening to?
No comments:
Post a Comment