I managed to drag myself out of bed this morning despite a 12+ hr day at Disneyland and California Adventure. Even though I had 8 solid hours of sleep, my body is still pretty sore and tired. It was all worth it though- what a fantastic weekend! Club 33 lived up to its hype, I got to explore California Adventure for the first time, and we managed to Fastpass a bunch of rides in between. We took hundreds of pictures, which I'm actually looking forward to post processing b/c then I can relive the memories all over again. :)
Right now I'm enjoying the last few quiet moments in the office before it gets busy and noisy again. Nothing like an almond scone and some green tea to really hit the spot this morning! Hopefully I'll be busy and not bored this week so the time can go by faster- it's a 4 day work-week for me, since I'm taking off Friday to go to Legoland! :)
As for tonight's meal, I'm looking forward to detoxing with a homemade dinner to offset all the eating out we've been doing since Friday night. I love trying new restaurants, but nothing beats homemade. We'll get to eat at home for another 2 nights and then it's AYCE mussels and fries for me and Red Robin burgers and fries for Jerry.
How was your weekend and what are you planning on doing to recover from it?
1 comment:
My weekend was part great/part meh :) We spent a few hours at a nursery hmm-ing and haw-ing about what to plant and have started planting our garden. However, I did spend most of my weekend grading papers and analyzing data, so the line between work week and weekend is definitely blurred. I could really use some time to really rest!
Post a Comment