Tuesday, April 20, 2010

California Adventure

The 3rd part of our day included Disney's California Adventure!  I had never been before so I was excited to explore the park.
My favorite kiddie ride was the Toy Story one.  It's replaced Buzz Lightyear Astroblasters as my fave game!  Unfortunately, the line was an hour long and we couldn't Fast Pass so I didn't get to go on it again, boo.  We also tried to Fast Pass the Soarin' California one but it was so popular they shut down the Fast Pass as well!  Monsters Inc was pretty much a snooze.  
We did a few more things including Mulholland Madness, California Screamin', Soarin' Over California (40 min wait...just okay) and Maliboomer.  The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror was my favorite though!  Since the middle kid couldn't do much, his dad took him on the Jellyfish ride above.  It's like a tot version of Maliboomer I guess!
Seriously, why don't people use a recycling bin?!  It's not that far away..

The park is still a work in progress so I could see myself going back someday.  Not anytime soon though!

And that concludes our jam-packed Disney adventure! 

No comments: