I can't believe it's week 4 already! It only seemed like yesterday when summer was winding down and yet another quarter was beginning. Now that I'm in the midst of it, it doesn't seem bad at all. Despite trying to juggle 3 classes and 2 jobs, I haven't really stressed out as much as I did during first year. Though other parts of my life have been a bit stressful (can I say poster making is not as easy as it seems? Why didn't I start on it 4 months ago when my abstract was accepted?! :P ), I've been trying to temper my negative moods with some happy things:
- Barely started my new job and I already got a pay raise!
- Finished my poster and I'm very happy with the finished project. Now anxious to get it printed and see how it looks full scale.
- Been finishing all my assignments at least 1+ days or more ahead of schedule and not procrastinating or stressing whatsoever.
- Jer treated me to a bunch of sewing supplies from Joanns- mats, rulers, rotary cutter, batting, snaps, scissors, fabric, etc so I can sew for reals!
- Planning Death Valley trip- can't wait to take some gorgeous pics and eat s'mores with friends
- My old insurance company sent me a substantial refund check out of nowhere!
- I made my own tomatillo sauce from scratch and it was delicious
- Jer and I are doing amazing as usual, and can I just say that I'm freaking lucky that homeboy can now make ceviche from scratch? And washes/waxes my car while I'm doing schoolwork? Yes, I appreciate him and never intend to take him for granted! It just gets better everyday. :)
Okay, on that happy note, time to go to bed!
No comments:
Post a Comment