This should be an easy one! No matter how compatible we are, we definitely have some differences which make life interesting. :)
Eek, two hamburgers, monterey jack AND fritos? Fatty!
Cold noodle with arrowroot noodles, km chi and imitation crab meat
Who had the tastier meal? I have a feeling you're all gonna vote for the hamburger meal, haha.
5 comments:
if you know my answer, why are you asking? actually, id pick the shrimp and ribeye. is that an option? hahaha.
Woo~ that naengmyun looks great! I'm so proud of you!!! Come over sometime. I invented(?) other flavors like vinegar garlic (Alfred loves it), Jalipino pickles (not spicy), Kimchi (of course you already know) and Dongchimi (clear-broth radish kimchi). Hmm~
I would have gone with the Burgers, but the corn chips are a deal breaker. When Surivorman on the discovery channel uses corn chips as a match or a candle and then later as coal...I'm out. I'd rather eat the noodles and then have a big bowl of ice cream.
my vote? i'm going with the noodles. i eat hamburgers all the time at work and my ass is growing.
Post a Comment