Tuesday, July 15, 2008

A Friendship Renewed

We were really meant to be friends, no matter how much times we've broken up.

Isn't that crazy?!

I talked to Tom over the weekend, I played tennis with Raymond a couple years ago, and I don't remember who Derek Wong is. Christina was in the same room with me over 15 years ago, and we had no idea! Dang, small world.

Jer is sad and lonely since I chat with my "old new girlfriend" a lot more now (it's like we never skipped a beat!). Maybe I should find him a boyfriend! Haha kidding.

Yes I used to be good at math. Yeah I know, what happened?

1 comment:

Christina :) said...

Tell Jerry sorry about all the chatting. But it's one of those, I-feel-bad-but-I'm-not-going-to-cut-back things.

I'm sure he'll be glad I'm around when you want to talk about stuff that doesn't interest him. :P