One of my all-time favorite Korean foods is naeng myun (cold noodle). For my real bday I invited 4 of my closest girlfriends to dinner at my place. Since I didn't have time to make anything special Hyobin suggested that I do naeng myun. We went to the Galleria the night before to pick up the DIY package, since it's hard to make it from scratch.
Pulmone is the best brand!
Inside is 2 servings, which could really feed 3 people easily. We split 4 servings among the 5 of us and it worked out perfect b/c Hyobin and I grubbed out while the other 3 gave us parts of their portions.
The directions are on the package. You can pretty much add whatever you want to this dish, but generally we do hard boiled egg, imitation crab, and kim chi that has been rinsed.
Ann didn't like the kim chi. I thought it was yummy! Hyobin recommended that I take out some of the kim chi to sit at room temperature to allow it to sour, since I had a brand new jar.
So just rearrange everything together. YUMMY!
No comments:
Post a Comment