Saturday, August 11, 2007

Bruddah's Hawaiian Foods


Every since my summer in Hawai'i, I've been very picky about Hawaiian food. L&L won't do anymore! So far the only places that I've had good Hawaiian food are all located in Gardena...Maui Chicken, King's Hawaiian, and Bob's Ohana. I've been wanting to go to Bruddahs forever now but since they are closed on Mondays we're always shit out of luck.

Next time I want to try the oxtail soup!

Friday special- braised short ribs

French toast using hawaiian bread! Mmm!

Spam musubi- I never thought to put furikake in the middle. Even though I'm still partial to Hawai'i 7-11 musubis I'd have to have that this is a close second!

Bruddahs Hawaiian Foods
1033 W Gardena Blvd
Gardena, CA 90247
(310) 323-9112

2 comments:

Christina :) said...

Looks yummy remind me to try it next time I'm in the Southbay.

David said...

Furikake in Spam musubi?!?! Most (95%)of the ones I made for you had furikake in them.