Saturday, August 11, 2007

Gaby's Mediterranean

What I love about my new place is that Gaby's Mediterranean is a mere half mile walk away. Of course being the environmentally unconscious people that we are, we drove there. In the near future I'm going to make a more conscious effort to start walking anywhere that is under a mile away.
We ordered this:
Gaby's Mediterranean Feast (for two) Hummus, baba, Ghannouj, grape leaves, falafel, fatayer, sfeeha, kibbeh, & tabbouli salad

Eggplant

Hummus

Green stuff

Random stuff
Gaby's Mediterranean
10445 Venice Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90034
Phone: (310) 559-1808

Bride and groom to be

Bride and maid of honor

Okay is it just that my camera is weird or does lighting really make a big difference? Both pictures were taken without flash but you can obviously tell the diff. Hmm.

2 comments:

Christina :) said...

Didja know you can buy eco credits when you fly? You donate to a non-profit that will plant trees to balance our your carbon emissions! I needa work on lessening my carbon footprint :(

Green stuff = Tebbouli, grape leaves, well duh, falafel = fried, Baba Ghannouj = eggplant, and we obviously know what hummus looks like! :D The rest... I dunno. But I love Mediterranean so Gaby's is def one of my all-time fave spots despite their service. :)

Jeannie said...

Yeah the service SUCKS. That is the one thing I wish would change every time I go there!