Barry at bat
He just stood and stared at us on two occasions while we were screaming "Steroids! Steroids!" "Barry sucks! Barry sucks!" We must have gotten to him b/c he wasn't anywhere near close to a homer. :P Yeah, not in our backyard! Try Petco.
I've only sat in the left field pavilion seats once so I was sad to learn that there are no garlic fries in that section! I know they don't sell alcohol b/c our section gets super rowdy, but I was hoping we could have snuck it over. Boo.
I had good company! It was Christina's first game. Hawai'i Jason also came! (Send me pics from your camera, Jason!)
Sigh. I miss Lo Duca. I miss the old Dodger team! I guess I have no choice but to warm up to the new roster. Martin and Loney have impressed me the last couple seasons! So the McCourts better not be stupid and trade them for old players, even if they were good in their heydays. Note: Maddux.
2 comments:
Why do I have to create an account to comment? Well I wish I was there with you guys, but I was there in spirit watching it in Colorado and wishing I wasn't here.
I would have worn my Lo Duca shirt.
Down with LA Giants of Boston
Hey Jeannie, it's Jason. I sent you the pictures from the Dodgers game a couple days ago. Man, everytime I've gone to a MLB game so far, the team I cheered for lost (I'm 0 for 3). If my next two games are winners, though, I'll be batting .400 =P. So I hope that happens.
Post a Comment