Ann is literally inches away from the waterfall! We decided to venture to the other side of the pool this time.
Best-friend switched her Frap-land shift so we could go back this weekend. Since I had a full battery, I was able to spend more time taking pictures- mostly of flowers. It had only been a week since I was there and already there were some significant changes!
Last week there was water flowing underneath this log! Today it looked like no water had ever been there at all.
There seemed to be less flowers this time around. You could really tell things were drying up.
We got a clear shot of this cute little pool before a bunch of ppl got in the way and started swimming. The upper falls were not as crowded this time around but then again, we did get an earlier start. We didn't get to find Darlin' Donna Falls so that will hafta wait until next spring! Hopefully we'll get some good rain this winter, that makes for such a pretty and lush spring.
I wear nearly the same outfit every time! At least my hat is different.
2 comments:
thats really pretty...i'll have to look into finding that place. the closest i get to nature now is my backyard.
Post a Comment