Friday, December 29, 2006

"Yes, that's right, a knife!"



All day, I've been repeating myself over and over as I tell people that one of my Christmas gifts from Christina was a knife. A Henckels 8 incher chef knife, to be exact. She also got me measuring cups, THE cutest red colander, and some nifty cutting boards. But it's the knife that people do a double take on.

It's not the bestest luck to give out such sharp objects as gifts, esp during the new year, but whatever. Usually Chinese ppl believe that, but it's not Lunar New Year this week, it's white ppl New Year, so I choose to not believe that it's bad luck. =D



So why am I showing you all this loot?

Because it's all list related! Geez, Christina and I are accomodating our lives to our list so much. :P It's so fun at the moment! Are you guys sick of the word "list"? ^_^
Clockwise:
1. Breast cancer tote- I always go to the library and I leave with armfuls of books and sometimes they fall on the floor and it's embarassing. I was thinking of getting a tote bag to hold 'em all but Christina beat me to it. Yay, now I have a bag to hold my 4 books a month, and then some. Geez, I'm such a nerd.
2. That little card with 3 colors- That's Christina's Christmas/early birfday present. I decided to treat her to a trip to Olympic Spa. I already booked us appointments, we're going in Feb! Going to the spa is on both our lists. I hope we don't get hooked on it- spa-ing is an expensive pastime!
3. Colander, measuring cups, cutting boards, knife- One of the things on my list is "to stock my very own kitchen." Christina gave me a head start! Can't wait to start using 'em.

1 comment:

Christina :) said...

a rice cup is not the same thing as a measuring cup! if we're gon stop being lazy & "cheating" (costco chicken!) then we're gon need SOME tools. hey a knife is handy! esp henckels. youre the one who wanted to hold it like that! why am i the crazy one? P