Saturday, December 2, 2006

"Things I wanna do before I become a Momma"

Christina has this "101 things to do in 1001 days" goal which I always thought was pretty neat but had always been lazy to even attempt. But lately I keep thinking of all the things I've done or things that I want to do. Since I am the queen of lists, I tell myself, "If I had a list, I could cross it off." So I've decided to be pro-active and start my own!

It's going to be "Things I wanna do before I become a Momma." Why?
1. I want to live it up and do whatever the hell I want whenever I want to!
2. My list is pricey- I can't afford to do these things in the next few years.
3. I want to do some of things with my hubby. Or as Christina points out, some of these things are impossible to do without a partner in crime.
4. Having a baby literally means putting your life on hold for a very long time, so I figure that's as good of any time to stop. :)

This list is also retrospective, meaning that I've done some of these things already. Hey that's not really cheating! My list, my rules. :D

1 comment:

Christina :) said...

Hahaha. I have successfully converted you once again! I love how no one was really quite successful in getting me to join xanga or myspace, yet I've gotten 2 of my friends to make these lists, want to go to Nordstroms, & use this blog. Hahaha. I heart you & with this list, I wish for you those lifechanging moments that take your breath away, appreciate all that you have, & genuinely make you feel alive :)