Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Twelve by 2012

I'm participating in Oh, Hello Friend's project called:
I think it's a great idea and definitely will kick my butt into gear!  I've got all these projects lying around the house and I just want to be done with them!  So here goes:

1. Print out the photobooth pictures from our wedding and place in album.  Many of the pictures are hilarious, I will post some here!
2. Frame some personal photos to place around the house (I have quite of bit of art in our place, but very little of it are family/friend pictures).
3. Organize my files, both on my desktop and in my google docs.  
4. Digitize all old photos.  Now, this is a huge embarking.  I've already gotten started on this and it's taking forever!!  I have to push 4 buttons each time.  I also want to scan all the photos at my parents' house as well.  But it's about time I do this.  
5. Go through old house/cooking magazines for any inspiration/ideas, then get rid of them.  Then organize said magazine tears into binder. 
6. Find new homes for my old clothes.
7. Go on a day trip with my BFF A.
8. Visit my cousins in San Diego (they are both freshman at UCSD and SD State). 
9. Start a yearly xmas tree ornament project. I was going to make one for every year we've been together, but now it's looking to be every year that we're married.
10. Blog about some of our travels.  We've been to some neat places and I'm behind on sharing!
11. Try a candy recipe (toffee, almond joy, etc).
12. Have an indulging day off to myself.  NO MULTI-TASKING ALLOWED.

Anything you want to do before 2012?

No comments: