I don't know how those fashion bloggers take outfit photos everyday. You don't want to know how many tries it took for me to get this shot to be semi-decent! :-P
This is usually what I wear to work- skirt or slacks depending on the weather, top, and blazer. We can wear jeans on Friday, yay! What's your typical daily wardrobe?
For more info on the June Photography Challenge, visit here.
This is usually what I wear to work- skirt or slacks depending on the weather, top, and blazer. We can wear jeans on Friday, yay! What's your typical daily wardrobe?
For more info on the June Photography Challenge, visit here.

2 comments:
That's a cute dress! I love dresses like that for work, but I can never find one that looks good on me. Where did you get it?
It's actually not a dress, I just tucked a plain black tee (mine's from James Perse which I scored for $2 at a sample sale), and the skirt is from BCBG (also a sample sale score for $10 I think). You can find similar floral styles at Loft and Banana Republic. Nordstrom Rack is also a great place for dresses that you can dress up or down for work and dinner. Happy shopping! :)
Post a Comment