Friday, June 3, 2011

Hands

Went to First Fridays tonight at Abbott Kinney.  Jerry stood in by far the longest line- the Grilled Cheese Truck.  He was not impressed, but I guess it's one of those things that you just have to try for yourself to discern if it's overrated or not!

I'm really excited to "sleep in" this weekend.  By sleeping in, I mean anything past 6:30am!  For me, waking up past 8 is considered "sleeping in."  I had to drive 3 days in a row this week (to San Fernando, Compton, and Monterey Park) which is unusual for me.  It just happened that my meetings were stacked up all in row this week.  Driving in LA stresses me out so I'm extra tired by the end of the day.  I developed a headache from being stuck on 710S on Tuesday, and it didn't go away until maybe 5 hours ago. :(  I honestly don't know how I used to drive an hour+ each way everyday all those years.  I feel pretty lucky now that I have a job where I don't need to drive everyday, but sometimes you just can't avoid getting behind the wheel in LA.  Definitely for my next job I'm going to hold out for a more reasonable commute!

For more info on the June Photography Challenge, visit here

No comments: