I recently took a gamble (although not much of one as endless has free shipping both ways) and bought some cute shoes in varying sizes. I was contemplating on buying boots, but it doesn't rain enough in LA to justify buying Frye boots, so I decided that my boots from 2006 should hold up for another season. I bought some other pairs instead- so fun and easy to wear!
I read that Bandolino shoes tend to run small so I should size up. Though I'm usually a 7, I opted for 7.5 in Navy and they fit perfectly! I just went back to the website now and I noticed that they added a couple more colors and sizes. I think they need some breaking in as the shoe feels a bit stiff and uncomfy after one wear, but they are perfect for walking around the office. My oh deer black flats have been worn down to the point where it's not wearable outside, but I've been padding around the office in them since they are so comfy. And I love, love the girly flower detail as well as the rich navy color.
| For my second pair I had been looking for some wedges in a fun color. Seychelles has such a great selection and so I had to have these: I haven't worn these yet since it's been rainy and gloomy but I look forward to stepping out in these when the weather is warmer. The color is a nice mustardy color and not at all loud or neon-ish. I ordered a 7 despite reading that Seychelles run a bit large. I have never fit into 6.5 or smaller so I didn't think I was going to now. The shoe feels well made, the heel is not too high, and I like the chiffony detailing. What I like about both pairs is that they'll look great with jeans, capris, work pants, shorts, skirts, and even dresses! I love me a very versatile shoe. Endless had a coupon code for $25 off $100, and I was also able to get 7.5% cash back from ebates.com as well. Sign up for ebates if you haven't already done so! Yay for deals. :) | |||||


No comments:
Post a Comment