Tuesday, August 31, 2010

What I Learned, Part 1

It's been a year since this.

Booking our venue pretty much kicked off our planning.

During this year:

I learned what was important and mattered.

I learned what wasn't important, and still put effort into it. 

I learned that it's not how much you spend...it's how you spend it.

I learned that you can't cook Peking Duck with Steamed Buns outdoors.

I learned that it's very hard to narrow down to 75 of your favorite pics of all time from a hard drive containing 48 GB aka 23000 images.

I learned that most of the pictures I have from college are inappropriate and compromising, or sized under 25KB, none of which are useful for a big screen slideshow in front of my nearest and dearest.

I learned that the internet is a curse AND a blessing.

I learned that not all printers print what is on the page...sigh.

I'm still learning.

18 days to go!! Yikes!

No comments: