I've always been a terrible responder to texts and missed calls and still am, but I used to be so on the ball when it came to responding to emails.
I blame my phone and email. Evil.
I really love having email access on my phone, because it enables me to read emails right away. Except I hate responding to emails on my phone, so I tell myself that I'll respond "later." Sometimes later is 17 days later. I feel like such a jerk b/c an old friend of mine emailed me about something major going on in her life. And I barely responded to her...
Gmail and other google products have really become a major part of my life and I can't imagine running my life w/o them. Except ever heard of "too much of a good thing"? I currently have nearly 7000 emails in my inbox, and no, I have not done this thing call "archiving". So my inbox is one major mess. Lately I can't remember if I've replied to an email and by the time I remember it already got pushed all the way down, sometimes to the next page. For example, I had sworn that I confirmed to my friend about lunch, and to my MUA about my trial, and I promptly forgot about them. Suddenly, I get this vague recollection that I'm sposed to have lunch tomorrow and my trial is in a week, and I hadn't confirmed the dates/times for either. Big fat whoops.
30 days until the wedding. And I just realized my next free weekend is Oct 23. I really can't wait for the day when I don't have to hear the word wedding!!
No comments:
Post a Comment