Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Year of the Pig


Awwww, my year is almost over!
The superstition is that you either have an unlucky or a lucky year. Or a bit of both. I had an awesome year sprinkled with some bad parts.
Unlucky:
I went through like 4 cell phones and 2 old laptops.
My dumb car was making funky noises and it took $$$ to fix.
I got a speeding tix. $$$ :(
I left CP :(
I lost a few friends.
I lost my favorite earrings.
Lucky:
I found the perfect apt!
I got into grad sch!
I found a perfect grad sch job.
I discovered yummy restaurants, and I cooked delicious foods.
I went on a cross country road trip!
I got an awesome haircut.
I took evil twin sista to SF for the first time.
I discovered that I have an eye for photography.
I have a new baby cousin, a fellow piggy like me!
I made new friends. Hi Rachel, Minelle, Cheryl, and Nicole!
I have an awesome roomie! Hi Kimmy!
I met Jer. Hi babe!

No comments: