It's all self serve, and at 30 cents an ounce, much cheaper than Pinkberry
I couldn't decide what flavors I wanted...so I tried 6. My goal is to try the rest of the 8 flavors. I also couldn't decide what toppings...so I just dumped random stuff in my cup. Kimmy's came out nicer looking b/c she knew exactly what she wanted.
Awesome foodie roomie!
Yogurtland
14775 Jeffrey Rd
Irvine, CA 92618
(949) 857-0884
I love this place! Good thing they opened one on Sunset...much closer than Irvine, hehe. A Red Mango is also opening down the street from my place soon! I am still partial to Pinkberry (esp after spicy Korean food), but having so many choices nearby is a plus.
3 comments:
i've been there....you should eat a little bit when you're in line to decrease the weight :-P
looks like a spot I would enjoy,
next time I come back to visit in '08
The frosen yogurt craze has caught up on the East Coast too, although I haven't had any cravings for it yet. So I haven't tried it. I will report back when I do.
Post a Comment