I'm partial to racket sports and badminton is no exception. It's one of the sports that I'd say I'm pretty good at (or rather...was, I'm quite rusty now)! It doesn't require as much muscle power or strength, instead strategy is used in conjunction. And since I train and consult on strategy for a living, badminton is right up my alley!
I found a couple of great places to play badminton during this year. First off, I joined a class at my local community college and played for 3 hours every Monday night for a semester. It was so much fun! The class was a mix of mostly beginners and a few people like me who previously played (I played all 4 years in HS and throughout college). During my class, I found out about a middle school gym near my house that had open nights twice a week for free! Free is awesome because most badminton clubs cost money to join and play.
And yep, that's Jerry's playing, I actually got him to try it out! I just found out my BIL/SIL plays as well, can't wait to play with them someday!
6 down, 5 to go!


No comments:
Post a Comment