Since I loooooooove making lists, I'm going to jump on the bandwagon and start another one. 11 things for 2011 has been going around the blogs and reading about others' goals have made excited to set new ones for myself. Here goes!
1. Visit a different state
2. Beat my old 10k official best of 1:16:12 (I know, I'm so slow!)
3. Fly a kite (seriously, I've been saying this for years)
4. Buy a new-to-me vegetable to cook
5. Find a place to play badminton (or sneak into my old HS gym :P)
6. Find a volunteer opportunity
7. Attend a musical performance
8. Buy a new board game for our home collection (I've got my eye on Quelf or Foodie Fight)
9. Watch a movie on the big screen (the last movie I saw was summer 2009)
10. Go to a sporting event
11. Camp in a new place (I've been to 4 unique campsites in the last 2.75 years)
I'm very excited for 2011!
1 comment:
#2: Josephine is running a 10K on Jan 29th. I haven't signed up because I don't want to end up running in the rain. I run the Santa Monica Classic 10K each year in May if you're interested.
#5: Yay for badminton!
#6: I volunteer through LA Works. If you don't mind getting dirty with some WD-40, you should check out Wheels for Humanity. There's also Big Sunday in April/May which has expanded since we went horseback riding with the homeless kids.
#9: After all this time, it better be a movie that's worth the wait! You should watch a 3-D or IMAX one.
#11: I really want to camp on the Channel Islands this year. I'd also love to do Havasupai Falls in AZ, Crater Lake in OR, & Yellowstone (which is in like four states). What's on your camping list?
Post a Comment