Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Seafood Feast

Who doesn't love a seafood feast?

A couple months ago we had our spider crab virginity taken away courtesy of Liz.

We bought 4. No one was sharing.

As if 4 spider crabs weren't enough, we also got oysters and clams. That is John. Liz has known him since since she was 8. Crazy! Liz has a Quality Seafood frequent customer card. Crazy!


And uni.

These were all delicious. I was slurping them up.

Whoops Leo's eyes were closed. I was too hungry to re-take the picture though.

Uni "spooners"

Jerry had his uni virginity taken away. He did not quite enjoy it, but that's because this particular sea urchin was not as good. Next time!

Instead he ate all the spider crab.

Doesn't that look like a face??

Quality Seafood
Redondo Beach Pier

What's your idea of a seafood feast?

2 comments:

Christina :) said...

I love that picture of you with the uni! I just went this past weekend and they have a $15 lobster special but I decided on crab instead. I'm not a big fan of raw clams but everything else looks super yum! :)

Wandering Chopsticks said...

I had no idea the uni were that big!