Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Calm Before the Storm

I am enjoying the next few noncommittal days before we get sucked into a whirlwind of activities.

Upcoming: chinese food tasting, weekly ballroom dancing lessons, bff's first visit to our place, signing our venue contract, hosting his parents' visit, dinners with his parents' friends (in OC on a wk night, yikes), dinner with OUR parents (they are meeting for the first time next week, in SGV on a wk night, yikes again), John Williams at the HB, a trip to nor cal, meeting with photog, bday celebrations, MB 10K, Miramar Air Show. On top of that, Jer has a dude trip to Portland and 3 EMT classes (they run 8-5pm on Sat/Sun). It won't be until mid Oct when we can both wake up with nothing to do a weekend. But maybe while he is away I can use that opportunity to do girly stuff like dress shopping and flower hunting.

I don't mind that we're going to be extra busy. It's pretty much fun stuff on our agenda. I guess I have the best of both worlds! I'll enjoy it while the feeling lasts. :P

No comments: